Is there any way I can renew my yearly NewsLeecher license ?

NewsLeecher and General Usenet related How-To and FAQs.
Site Admin

Is there any way I can renew my yearly NewsLeecher license ?

Postby Spiril » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Customers who have had a NewsLeecher license from before the "new" monthly pricing structure was introduced in Nov. 2012, can continue to use the old yearly package offers, if preferred.

So if you had a NewsLeecher license prior to the 14th of Nov. 2012, and prefer to continue with a yearly "NewsLeecher Only" or "NewsLeecher + SuperSearch" license, please contact support through the support form on the NewsLeecher website, and let them know what yearly package you would like to get activated.

The price is $19.99 for the "NewsLeecher Only" package and $29.99 for the "NewsLeecher + SuperSearch" package. A 25% VAT fee will be added for EU customers.

Make sure that you have a non-expired payment method set within the NewsLeecher Members Area, before contacting support, so they can complete the yearly package activation for you.

Note that you do not have to pay a VAT fee for any of the new monthly packages sold through the NewsLeecher website.
The extra 25% VAT fee is only added to the old yearly package offers mentioned above.

Lastly, if you have any licensing related questions, please ask support directly through the support form on the website, instead of using the forums. That way we will be able to give you the fastest response time.
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.

Return to “How-To's and FAQ's Section”