Fluctuating Speeds On SSL Port 563

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

TwoBells

Fluctuating Speeds On SSL Port 563

Post by TwoBells » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 pm

In the last few days I have had fluctuating speeds on port 563. Usually, I get a rock solid 38mbps; however, as I mentioned, in the last few days the speed varies between 2-15mbps. I've run extensive checks and it seems that the fault lies with the NL usenet server.

Any advice would be great.

thanks in advance.

scuba
Site Admin

Re: Fluctuating Speeds On SSL Port 563

Post by scuba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 am

TwoBells wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 pm
In the last few days I have had fluctuating speeds on port 563. Usually, I get a rock solid 38mbps; however, as I mentioned, in the last few days the speed varies between 2-15mbps. I've run extensive checks and it seems that the fault lies with the NL usenet server.

Any advice would be great.

thanks in advance.
Hi - we need more info to trace the issue. (could also be ISP throttling) - please send this issue to the support team using the form here:
https://www.newsleecher.com/support/

info we need:

1. a tracert to the address eu.newsleecher.com or the address you use (eu.newsleecher.com, news.newsleecher.com or us.newsleecher.com)
how to:
Open the command prompt. Go to Start > Run. ...
In the command prompt, type: tracert eu.newsleecher.com (or the one you use news.newsleecher.com or us.newsleecher.com)
You may have to wait up to a minute or more for the test to complete. ...
Send us the complete results (every line) for analysis.
Afterwards do the same with us.newsleecher.com

2. your ip address. use this to find it: https://www.whatismyip.com/
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.