Help needed on Repair & Extract folder

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Pavaronnie

Help needed on Repair & Extract folder

Post by Pavaronnie »

Hi guys,

I need help on the settings for the Repair & Extract destination folder. I had to reinstall my PC and had to start all over installing Newsleecher.
I import by using NZB files.
My default destination folder is set to F:/Download - New, I woul like the extracted files to be in E:/Downloads - Ready.
Whatever I try with NZB files I always end up with F:/Download - New/filename/extracted/ or E:/Downloads - Ready/filename/extracted
Newsleecher doesn't alow me to change the default Repair & Extract RAR Extract Destination folder, the setting here is Extracted\<PAR2 Name>\ and cannot be changed. I tried to change setting at the NZB Files setting tab, but that doesn't help either.

Is this a bug? I just want mij downloads to come in on F:/ and being extracted to E:/
Why is this so hard to do? Hope for some help in how to do this. It used to work fine before!

Pavaronnie

Re: Help needed on Repair & Extract folder

Post by Pavaronnie »

I did some extra testing and it looks like that the Overwrite "Default Repair And Extract" RAR Extract Folder on the tab Destination Folder is not working. Can someone confirm this please? I use Newsleecher v7.0beta9.

BlizzardUK

Post by BlizzardUK »

Got exactly the same problem and came on here to ask. I have just reinstalled Newsleecher and I used to have the download folder and extract folder totally different, but it won't let me alter the extract folder. The overwrite option seems to only work for groups you are subscribed to. Anyone have any ideas ? Worked fine in my previous PC. I am using Windows 10 now.

Pavaronnie

Post by Pavaronnie »

For the record: I am on Windows 7. So this could be a bug. Spiril, can you look into this please?

Pavaronnie

Post by Pavaronnie »

BlizzardUK, there is a solution offered by Spiril. Take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26345

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba »

It's also fixed in newest beta released yesterday.
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.