SuperSearch missing 1 Years data

Forum to discuss the NewsLeecher SuperSearch Service.
• Before posting SuperSearch questions, please read the SuperSearch Usage Guide.
• The current SuperSearch status is listed on the Services Status Page.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
msobetzko

SuperSearch missing 1 Years data

Post by msobetzko »

Is it just me or is SuperSearch missing close to a years data since the recent failure.

When I search for any subject, I get results from the past 7 days and then nothing until about 350 days out.

Is this something that will get resolved over time as indexing catches up? I have been using the service for years and this is a first for me.

msobetzko

Re: SuperSearch missing 1 Years data

Post by msobetzko »

Ok, I just read the update on the home page. Looks to be a known issue.

Tennessee Jed

Post by Tennessee Jed »

Um, Supersearch is missing about 10 years worth of data for several months now. Just sayin.....

Seeker04

Post by Seeker04 »

And already 8 days later, and so far no old content being updated yet. There should already be a trickle at least of this indexed content coming back in. Hello Newsleecher, please provide updated timelines to your customers........ 8-[ :^o

Antonin

Post by Antonin »

Seeker04 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:01 pm
And already 8 days later, and so far no old content being updated yet. There should already be a trickle at least of this indexed content coming back in. Hello Newsleecher, please provide updated timelines to your customers........ 8-[ :^o
Not sure what Scuba and the gang are up to, but I think we've learned from experience that they are not very communicative, and don't really see their customers as a priority. As always, actions (or inactions) speak much louder than words. The fact that the last V8 beta on the website is from December of last year speaks volumes.

mguntle

Post by mguntle »

It's been a MONTH...a little information as to when the years missing posts might be back would be nice. Or...is this just a problem with the US server, and does the Euro server have a complete back-up? Answers would be nice

Seeker04

Post by Seeker04 »

Posts are starting to show back up from the 1 year gap, but no communication to the customers who pay for the service letting them know the status.

#-o :? :evil: