Can't reset password

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

stuarttemp66

Can't reset password

Post by stuarttemp66 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:03 am

Hi,

I've been trying to reset my password, unfortunately my account was originally setup using hotmail.com. Like many others I am not getting any mails from Newsleecher to my hotmail account. I have whitelisted the domain in my filters, I have checked junk mail, I have tried several other email accounts to join the forums (all hotmail or Microsoft hosted such as office 365). I imagine the problem is in the spam detection but instead of delivering to junk mail it appears to be dropping the mail altogether. I created a temp gmail account just to log on (BTW, newsleecher mails go to junk mail on GMAIL too).

Need help with getting my password reset or sent to my email on hotmail.

BTW, if you want to strike up a second hand convo on why your mail is going to junk and/or not being delivered to two of the most popular messaging hosts I could probably point you in the right direction of how to fix it or at least improve it, especially after looking at your mail headers.

Thanks,

Stu

MarkM

Re: Can't reset password

Post by MarkM » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:12 am

I am also experiencing this issue today.
I upgraded to Final 7.0 and could not remember my membership details, so have chosen to reset my password from the relevant link on the Newsleecher website. Unfortunately no emails are arriving from Newsleecher.
To register an account for this forum I have had to use my work email which has received the activation email, because my first attempt using the email associated with my newsleecher account has not received an email.

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:47 am

If you have already checked your junk/spam folder and haven't received the activation email - always contact the support team. They will handle it urgently.
https://www.newsleecher.com/support/
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

trello

Post by trello » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:38 pm

I am having the same problem, I have written 5 times to support and I can't get anyone to answer my emails, I have even tried the automatic
password fix and I can't get anyone to help me....what the hell is going on, I have been dealing with this for about 5 days now I need my password fixed......
SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, I CAN'T EVEN GET SUPPORT FROM SUPPORT and I mailed suport@newleecher.com directly and still can't get help

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:53 pm

trello wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:38 pm
I am having the same problem, I have written 5 times to support and I can't get anyone to answer my emails, I have even tried the automatic
password fix and I can't get anyone to help me....what the hell is going on, I have been dealing with this for about 5 days now I need my password fixed......
SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, I CAN'T EVEN GET SUPPORT FROM SUPPORT and I mailed suport@newleecher.com directly and still can't get help

just to update the post:
these 5 e-mails was caught in our spamfilter and Trello has got an answer from our support :o)
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

trello

Post by trello » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Yes I have got an answer and they did fix my issue only the thing is now it's LOCKED??

bean545

Post by bean545 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:23 am

Many people are getting the issue with Gmail, I am getting Gmail error 007 and after searching on the internet I just got the reason which happens due to server issue but yet not gets the appropriate solution regarding this issue. If anyone has an idea about this error then kindly inform me.