Poster Filter for SuperSearch

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.

daleidat

Poster Filter for SuperSearch

Post by daleidat » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:13 am

The one thing that I would like, is the Filters:Poster option that is active in the Articles Tag, to be made active within Supersearch. I, and many other users, would jump with joy if this option was made active. I very rarely use the Articles option, and spend most of my time within Supersearch.

It's alright having a Santas Wish List, but does Santa Hear us.

Spiril
Site Admin

Re: Settings : Browsing

Post by Spiril » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:38 am

That has actually been on the to-do for quite some time now. It will be implemented before the V7.0 final. Probably for beta 2 or beta 3.
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.

daleidat

Re: Poster Filter for SuperSearch

Post by daleidat » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:11 am

It would be much appreciated. As I am getting on abit in age, and my memory retention is nowhere near as good as what it was in my younger days. I am threescore years + 10 and at times I can't remember what day it is.

Lasco

Post by Lasco » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

That would be great!

I have been asking for this for a while now. Posterexcl: works fine but not with multiple posters.
Any chance of adding filter for groups also??

Compliments so far.
Lasco

Spiril
Site Admin

Post by Spiril » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:34 pm

The poster filter should work with SuperSearch in this unofficial test release :

http://www.newsleecher.com/nl70002.ufr10.exe

Just toggle "Apply Filters to SuperSearch" under "Settings -> Group Browsing" and it's set.

Lasco, a group filter will be implemented in a later 7.x release, together with an overall improved filter system.
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.