New version?

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.

scuba
Site Admin

Re: New version?

Post by scuba » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Zooitje wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:04 am
Scuba, you answered the 2nd question but answering the 1st one is much more important, so WHEN can we expect version 8?
As you know - i can't give a date - but a lot of powers are being used for that version 8 with a supersearch with new features.
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

MichealHeitz

Re: New version?

Post by MichealHeitz » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:39 am

tinaadam wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 pm
Cathy wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:17 am
MichaelRonaldhino77 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:39 am
yeah, that's right you just need an android vpn in this device to watch your favorite movies or tv channels online from anywhere in the world with bufferless streaming. I am using FastestVPN and I am very much satisfied with their service. try this one. :)
mobile phones are the only devices that you carry with yourself 24/7. Come to think of it, it is thus, crucial for you to secure your phone with a VPN since things like GPS detection and insecure WiFi connections can adversely affect our privacy.
I agreed but i have seen the speed and serious connection issues with some vpns especially free ones. I have switched few VPNs to get the right vpn for my android and i believe VyprVPN is just doing thinks fine for me as i am not facing two main issues like speed and connectivity. I heard Expressvpn and PIA are also good VPNs for android. Do research about them and get the best vpn for android.
Free VPNs can leak your data. I was tired of using them. Express and Nord VPN are the fastest VPNs so far and for almost any purpose, whether downloading APK files or for streaming. Keep yourself assure of going for the best known service.
I agree....free VPNs gave me a severe case of headaches......not to mention the ton of unused advertisements it brings along with it....