Newsleecher keeps freezing

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

str8desifer

Newsleecher keeps freezing

Post by str8desifer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 am

Hi,
Been using newsleecher 7 final for over a year with windows 10. Recently after about 10 seconds of downloading something it freezes. I uninstalled and installed it again, same thing. Installed it in another computer with windows 7 that has never had newsleecher installed and same thing. Reinstalled windows 10 with a fresh install of newsleecher and same thing. No matter what i try to download it freezes. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

scuba
Site Admin

Re: Newsleecher keeps freezing

Post by scuba » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am

str8desifer wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 am
Hi,
Been using newsleecher 7 final for over a year with windows 10. Recently after about 10 seconds of downloading something it freezes. I uninstalled and installed it again, same thing. Installed it in another computer with windows 7 that has never had newsleecher installed and same thing. Reinstalled windows 10 with a fresh install of newsleecher and same thing. No matter what i try to download it freezes. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,
Please read this:
https://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewt ... 14&t=27007

Please make sure you try to disable your antivirus/local software security (ONLY TO TEST). We have seen it blocking Newsleecher :D
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.