Articles missing when browsing a group, but can search for them

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Jankomatic

Articles missing when browsing a group, but can search for them

Post by Jankomatic » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:27 pm

I have groups that I know new articles are being posted in, but when I get new headers it shows them being downloaded, but opening the group it is just blank. Even if I click show old posts it is still empty. I can superbrowse for them just fine or if I do a search they are found, but again nothing when browsing the group. I have deleted the group and the cache file for it and tried to download all headers again and still the same. This has been happening for about 6-8 months. Just today I added a group that I have never subscribe to before and it said there were 158k headers, but group is empty. I search for an author I know is in that group and they all show in supersearch. I am using the Newsleecher server and NL 7.0 Final on Windows 10 if that matters. What might be causing this? I figured for sure deleting everything for a group would fix it, though I didn't really want to do that.