Just my 2 cents

Found a bug in NewsLeecher? Post a bug report here. Please describe how to reproduce the bug.
• Be sure to read the bug reporting guidelines before posting.

Just my 2 cents

Postby jwhobbs » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:01 am

With the recent problems with release 10 and 11, I am wondering if it might be better for Spiril to pick a group of registered users that would test the new releases before they are made available to download. I think this would help him and the users both. I also think it might be a good idea to put a freeze on adding any new features and concentrate on getting a rock solid version that works for everyone.

I would also like to take the time and commend Spiril on a great program. You really have taken the best features of other programs and added polish to them. I have been using Newsleecher since Beta 5 and have been very pleased with it.

Just my 2 cents.......
jwhobbs

Postby Sabrina » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:43 am

I have been using Newsleecher since Beta 9 and have just recently bought the program.

I am in agreement with jwhobbs this is not a half-bad idea maybe this would save release upon release. :?

I would happily become part of this testing group, seeing I use this program on a daily basis and have the time to thoroughly test it! 8)
Sabrina

Postby satdoxter » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:49 am

First of all Merry Xmas to all of you.

Agree with you on that let hem put a beta section for Registered users who want to tests the new beta's usually gives us a time to get the most annoying bugs out before gone public.

Reason.
Giving out beta's public make it reachable for a lot of ppl, bugs are found fast with this method, but potential buyers of the software can also been scared away with unnecesary bad publicity.

Bug reporting system works usually better with a good organized beta team.

I think that the ppl who allready regged the software with all bugs in it, is because they appreciate the software and programers work in every stage of developement.
Happy leeeching,
satdoxter
satdoxter

Return to Bug Reports | Final Release Only