newsleecher is off screen, can't see it, please help!

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

silvers

newsleecher is off screen, can't see it, please help!

Post by silvers »

hi, i have been using newsleecher for about a year now i think. but recently i have been having a problem where newsleecher seems to be off screen.

i try maximizing it with right click and none of that seems to help. i have re-installed with no joy. i don't know if i have accidentally clicked some function that i could undo or something?

i only have one monitor that i used so i don't think it should be a dual monitor issue.

please help me! thanks in advance.

silvers

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

You can either delete the setup.dat configuration file
viewtopic.php?t=6766

or manually move the window back to the main screen
viewtopic.php?t=12740

Uninstalling doesn't remove your configuration files so if the main file is corrupted or it is drawing the window off the main screen, reinstalling will not resolve the problem.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

silvers

Post by silvers »

ah thank you soooo much for that! i really appreciate it. it's sorted now.

i noticed your signature about religion and i am in complete agreement with you... there is an excellent movie which has been made called zeitgeist. it starts of explaining how the religious myths came to be, then how government use this myth to control the world, and then goes in to how 9/11 and the london bombings were govt orchestrated with the end game of having all of us chipped and controlled.

it is fascinating... you can watch it free by clicking this link. please watch it, you will enjoy it, and people need to wake up to what is happening. thanks again.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2995115331