Return to Main NewsLeecher Website
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beta 6 - stalls on exit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Velsrojs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Beta 6 - stalls on exit Reply with quote

Ever since I installed Beta 6, the program stalls/freezes when exiting - during the "Saving setup data" phase... have to "hard close" it via "end process" or similar.
Happens on two different pcs
infiniter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the same version, but I don't have this problem.
Perhaps there is something wrong on your both PCs.
Smudge
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps one of your configuration files is corrupt, usually the main setup.dat file. Try moving all of the .dat files out of the configuration data directory and run NL again. If there error goes away then it was one of those files. You could move a few of the files back in until you find the corrupt file.

You can find the location and explanation of each configuration file at http://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6766

Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewsLeecher Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: