Return to Main NewsLeecher Website
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SuperSearch frozen at 'receiving response' when conducting searches...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tcalp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: SuperSearch frozen at 'receiving response' when conducting searches... Reply with quote

I'm running a Brand Spankin Fresh install of Vista Ultimate X86-32Bit on an AMD X2 4600 w/Nvidia/Nforce Network Card.

I have added newsleecher.com to my trusted sites, allowed newsleecher.exe through the vista firewall, tried using alternative super search ports and various other things to no avail.

Now here is the tricky part: If I state the search period to say .. under 10 days and search for something with somewhat limited results I will see the list, but if I increase that period to say .. 70-80 days where I would see a lot of results it just sits there 'receiving response'.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me ? Smile

Oh I'm using NL 3.8 Final
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewsLeecher Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: