Return to Main NewsLeecher Website
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

482 Authentication Rejected Alltel / Windstream

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kathleen377

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: 482 Authentication Rejected Alltel / Windstream Reply with quote

I just purchased nl, having great experience with premium services, but cannot get my free ISP account to work. I have alltel / windstream and I keep getting this error when I try to log in:

7/8/2007 12:20:00 AM Unable to authenticate at server: news.alltel.net (482 Authentication Rejected).
7/8/2007 12:20:00 AM Bot(1) disconnected from server: "news.alltel.net". (0)

This is similar to how it behaves through Forte Agent if I try to logon when I am online with another ISP. Can you help? I have checked and rechecked id/pw and recreated the server several times. It is working great on premium services.
kathleen377

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I solved my own question. No login/pw needed as long as I'm on an alltel / windstream ISP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewsLeecher Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: