I can not reactivate my plan

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Delta41

I can not reactivate my plan

Post by Delta41 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Translate French/English by Google

Hello,

I received this this Morning: "Your NewsLeecher services subscription has just expired, because we were unable to make a transaction on your creditcard (or PayPal account), using the payment details you have earlier entered into our system".

1- I have updated my card information but why the boxes are empty when I want to check? But I still have this: " Payment information seems to be up-to-date".

2- But when I want to reactivate my plan "Client Plus", I have this error: "ERROR : Unable to activate the "Client Plus" plan!
Your personal payment information seems to be expired. Please update the details, by clicking the "Update Payment Information" button below".

How to do? I have been a customer for many years and can not use Newsleecher anymore!

Thanks!

Best regards

Delta41

Re: I can not reactivate my plan

Post by Delta41 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:28 pm

IMPORTANT!

I checked my Visa card and it was the one that was registered in my account and it is valid until 08/2019.

I do not understand why I am told that she has expired while my account was debited each month with this card.

I hope this is not hacking !!!!!!!

Delta41

Post by Delta41 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Following the response of the support : "You will need to contact your card provider and tell them to allow transactions from us - Crystal art software".

I phoned my bank and actually it was blocked because they thought of a fraud.
It should be unlocked in 4 hours

Again thank you for your answer.

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:57 am

Delta41 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:25 pm
Following the response of the support : "You will need to contact your card provider and tell them to allow transactions from us - Crystal art software".

I phoned my bank and actually it was blocked because they thought of a fraud.
It should be unlocked in 4 hours

Again thank you for your answer.
Great you're back on track.
Yes sometimes transactions are being declined for no reasons - better safe than sorry i guess! :D
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

Delta41

Post by Delta41 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello,

It continues. All months Visa blocks the levy and I am obliged every time to call my bank, the time spent each time lasts 30 '.
You have not another solution?

Thanks

Edit: I can not get the payment unlocked, Visa blocks!!!!!!

Delta41

Post by Delta41 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:59 am

Hello,

I stop reactivating my plan because Visa blocks the payment and my credit card is blocked for all purchases. I'm having problems with my bank.

If Visa also blocks my subscription to Paypal which you think can also block the payment of NL, what to do?

Since all these years that I had NL, I will have to move to another software.

Thanks